THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I do NOT know everything!!!!!

I don't consider myself a very outgoing person. I do my best to live by a certain code I've established for myself. Well if you combine all the points on my code you'll see that I have a hard time voicing my opinions, but for some practical reasons.

Some people take it that I'm not in touch with my emotions. Well to me most emotions are irrational. I like to understand myself and my actions before I can respond to a situation.
Take of this what you will, some think me wise others that I'm full of myself. I have a code that I strive to live by and yes I do my best to do everything right. I tend to be a perfectionist but in no way am I perfect nor do I think I know everything.

However I do think my self knowledgeable and have a general sense of a lot of things but let me stress not everything! When I learn things I like to learn all the possibilities/actions. From this info I then like to share it with others. This does two things it allows me to completely grasp the info as well as share my knowledge with others. When I share I have the possibility of learning more information about the subject and those around me. Again people think I know everything Nope I don't I just strive to be a great student in the class of life. So sue me if I like to sit back and watch my surroundings and not miss the chance to learn question and understand

0 comments: