THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

dreams

now i typically have bad dreams, i have for years and they don't really bother me anymore. But i have to say the one i had last night is still messing with me tonight.

So my best friend is pregnant! Now it's with my ex but i'm still really happy for them.

The dream was that my bf died giving birth, leaving the child in the hands of my ex and myself. But what was really strange was that somehow the child was born inside my ex, and so now he had like two personalities or something. It went on and things were really freaky.

I'm not really sure how to interpret this. I know it could be for telling that my bf will abandon her child which sadly is something we've all been thinking. Then there's my ex, who i know would never leave his child and is already changing for the better. So i guess this shows the old and new him are combined within. But the whole concept of he and i being united over this is what was really shocking. I mean the whole reason we broke up is because we brought out the worst in each other when we were in a relationship, but are perfect as friends.

Sigh, i suppose only time will solve this mystery for me

0 comments: