THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Desire

It's strange that when we let go the things we've desired for so long finally come to us.

My mom for the longest time has resented my beliefs, and i've had a strong desire to help her understand in anyway i can. Come to find that she refused to acknowledge them because she was afraid of accepting that she believed in very similar things.

I'd given up on my mom about a year ago, but for sure about 2-3 months ago. As soon as that happened things started changing in her life that she had no choice but to look to me to help her through the change, and give some understanding.

Sympathetic magic has really shown it's existence to her. She ha recently started desiring change in her life on many different fields. As soon as she just said "i want this to happen i'm done screwing around" it did. She was guided to The Journey. It's a great way of sharing shamanistic, and eastern beliefs in self healing, in a catholic phrasing. So people can accept things instead of running high tail the other way.

I've slowly been pointing out the similarities to my mother, and i'm happy to say we've become even closer because of the events in her life. She's accepting that my beliefs aren't scary, and evil, that infact they make a lot of sense especially to her. She's begining to understand how things work, and realizing that in her self is the magic which i tend to display so easily.

I'm happy to be my mother's guide, and humbeled that she's asked me to help guide and teach her on this powerful journey.

0 comments: