THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Breaking Point

we tend to put ourselves under a lot of stress no matter what age or situation. Some of it is our own making some is our environment. But how long can you build on that stress or let it set there until you can't take anymore? Them once you are there how do you choose to handle it?
Well I about at my breaking point and let's be honest I'm not sure how much longer my rational mind will continue to control my animal instincts. the stress began when my boyfriend lost his job. I continued to believe that it wouldn't be that bad and put everything on the back burner. Well after a few months that pot started boiling. After we got the water under control its like a pot of grease started boiling and every so often as we began to confront the hardships we were ignoring the grease began popping.
Well now the grease is starting to pour over and instead of moving the pot off the burner I'm trying to just turn the heat down. Some how it seems I keep spinning that dial the wrong way.
I find myself on the brink of coming unglued and with one thought left to keep me together we will see how strong it is. Every once in awhile my tears start falling which tells me how ill react once I've finally broke. Violently.
whenever I find myself in a Stressful situation its like my emotions react the exact opposite of what my actions will be once I've boiled over. The maelstrom which is fixing to hit might not leave a lot in its wake.
As it is I've had it and am only containing myself for one reason. Seeing as how that reason will soon be leaving the uncaring side of me will be revealed. The fact is I will not be put on the back burner!

0 comments: