THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two Years

It's been almost two years and i'm finally getting back into my regular routine. I won't go on about all the crappy details of what has happened since then. But simply map out that i'm back in Colorado the only thing i have left is my baby Dash, i'm dating someone who is nothing of what i figured i'd be with, and i decided to go to school for paralegal with hopes of one day being a defense attorney.
The night before last i made an observation that the simple act of letting Dash out of my parents room to be with me was the highlight of my day. I am really starting to believe that as long as you can find one little joy everyday you can't be lost, your hope will never be gone.
I'm over half way through my first term in school and as exciting as that may be the stress of school, home, no job, and my boyfriend being 45 minutes away is starting to wear me down. Proof being that the doctor decided to up all of my medications. It seems to of helped i can think rationally and my emotions don't completely spin out of control. However, i just can't seem to find a way to fix the stress I'm experiencing. This whole weekend i've been trying to study for my math test on monday, well trying is giving me too much credit the most i've done is looked at my books.
I just can't seem to find a way to focus on something i don't even wanna do when i have many more things pulling my mind apart but i think i have some ideas. Let the listing begin!!!

  • Two more weeks of this class!!!
  • If i pass with an A i can help people next term who are in the same situation i find myself
  • This class pretty much doesn't apply to my career
  • If i can pick out the key notes then i can pass
  • If i do a little at a time i can spend some time on myself!! or whatever else (there is a nice pile of sims 2 games siting to the right of me lol
Well lets see if i can do it, wish me luck.

Oh and my one moment today was my breakfast falling off my tortilla right into the middle of my plate lol such a me moment

0 comments: