THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back

Once again i'm back but the details aren't important. What's important is that i'm still breathing and that i'm decided to choose a life of happiness. I chose to be with the man that i've loved for 10 years now. As much as i care about him the point i've found is that i can be happy on my own. I realized i may never be alone but that's fine because i truly know that, if need be, i could stand all by myself.
I got on the site intending to cancel my account, and then i realized how healthy it is for me mentally. I may never hear from anyone but just to be able to put my thoughts out there is what a person needs at times.
Well it is 4 in the morning and lets face it i'm FINALLY starting to get sleepy. Til later

0 comments: