THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thank you Sherlock

A typical night. I woke up from my nap (yes evening nap's) and laid here with dash looking at fb. Finally I stir enough to know that dash needs to be fed but is thirsty and needs a potty break, how I know this? His eyes. If you've ever seen me with a dog then you know how easily I can just "talk" with them.
With people you can't talk the same way. If you know how to look at someone and read them and see them for them you know how to work them. But if you did that to a human you wouldn't be met with open arms. Sadly I find joy and comfort in reading people. Have a five minute conversation and I could tell you what troubles you and what you're afraid of what pleasures you etc.
Now maybe I'm writing this blog today because I've been.watching and reading too much Sherlock lately or maybe its just time to express the real opinion I've built up over the years thanks to my readings.
The world needs to grow a pair and look at others instead of themselves. I have met very few people who look at others strictly from respect and wanting to help, not even to make themselves feel good.
A typical read goes like this. Your opinion of me, you long to be as strong as you pretend to be, life around you just isn't what you want, you do blank to make yourself feel better.
You get the idea. We have all been settling for things but why? What fear should we have to deny ourselves happiness. I don't care what your beliefs may be but in no way do I understand life than to find happiness. News flash It's ok to be selfish!
If we would truly put ourselves first we would be way happier. I know we've been trained to think and do the opposite but really think does that make you happy? You say well yeah, no shut up look inside you that dark spot you ignore that takes over little by little, you know your core, now ask are you happy with this belief? No.
So how do you change? That's the easy part listen to your first reaction. Think is the best benefit for me? Screw all those fairy tails you've been told and remember when you leave this world it will be by yourself! You came in that way at the end of the night you are alone with your own thoughts there isn't two people in there just one. That one person is whom you have to make happy.
I can hear all the Christian poke thinking that this isn't right. Let me sum that one up. You're taught repeatedly throughout the bible that you should remain single and in church taught that god is within yourselves. Now put two and two together, its ok to make your damn selves happy.
Stop making someone else happy because you think you can be happy doing so and go have some fun for yourself, if said person doesn't wanna come along I guess that's their problem.
Sorry this isn't the nicest of messages but hey gotta say what I feel is right and our world needs a wake up call. I love this world and the people that comprise it. We all want to achieve this notion of peace and in order for that to happen we must become peaceful within. Start by being happy, even if it seems wrong just do what's right for you. In the end we will either be blissful in our chaos or feel the wonderful sensation peace can bring to you. Either way doesn't seem too bad
Ok, the end, for now my rantings have gone on long enough.

0 comments: