THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 8, 2008

A beautiful day

I have to admit as of late this is one of my favorite songs. Granted it's a bit more of a techno version. But every time i listen to it it reminds me that there is beauty in everything, and that with ambition i can achieve my wildest dreams.
I tend to set a lot of goals. I'm able to see where i want to be but have a hard time taking those baby steps toward the ultimate goal. Because of this i have to set goals like a mad women. Yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily. It helps to have reminders of what you want in the long run. That i'm achieving those things by the little things i do everyday. Lately the big goals have been getting in the way. So now i need to make a 5 year goal list.
Once i go over this list i can think about each thing and figure out what steps i need to take.

The biggest difficulty has been knowing that i may not be able to live the way i want in order to get my goals achieved. I want to have a layed back lifestyle, and plenty of time to enjoy the little things in life. I want to have time to continue my 2+ hour workouts at the gym everyday, and go for midnight walks with bear. However i'm finding that, where as that's a great goal, i can't achieve all that at once. Life is here to live to the fullest, and i won't be doing that if i don't dive in and just get a full time job.
Things may be a little harder, but i know i'll achieve what i want in the long run. Plus struggle always tends to make things juicier. So i've done it i've gotten a full time job, and it may not be something i want to do right now, but it's a baby step. It'll open the door for me to do what i want and keep me from this stand still i've grown so acustomed to.

0 comments: