THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 18, 2008

oneness

I'm really starting to feel that we are all one. I've known for a long time that this was true, but to actually feel it is amazing. I'm feeling how a positive attitude, will bring about positive things. that The desire for change will lead to it. The past year has been a remarkable journey for me in mind, spirit, and body. I'm so happy to be at the place which i currently find myself. The new friends, and awareness i've gained will be life long. It's nice to think that i'll live beyond 35 yrs of age, and that old age will be a wonderful experience. I find myself yearning to take life by the horns, and live every moment to the fullest, not because i won't have a chance, but just for the enjoyment. I understand that there is joy in everything. I find that i don't have bad days anymore. and that one hickup won't ruin the day, or my attitude. I'm glad to finally become one with the earth, and all the beings in it. I know that i am a part of this earth, not just a being on it.

0 comments: