THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 18, 2008

sore

A year ago i remember arguing with a close friend that being sore all the time was a bad thing. Now i still agree with that statement, however i think i understand him a bit more. For the past several months i've turned back into the gym rat that lives within me. Getting about 3-4 hours of exercise in a day, i feel wonderful. But what does tend to come with that is a certain ache. I'm not really sore but the left over feeling of a good exercise burn is just so comfortable. I feel i've accomplished something. The days i don't have that feeling before i go to bed i feel lazy, and granted it takes a lot to get that feeling. Some think i over work my body, but i think i'm right on for my physical needs. It's a nice welcome place i find my relationship with my body, and i intend to keep it for many years to come.

0 comments: